Infant sleep INTENSIVE
Understanding Infant Sleep (0-12 months)
29 & 30 July 2018
2 day intensive training
Infant mental health
Helen will provide a detailed understanding of infant brains and the importance of parental sensitivity, kindness and compassion.
This training will link real family struggles, neuroscience, theories and the fundamental infant-parent relationship.
Day 1: Topics covered
- Assessing regulatory disorders
- Supporting infant self-regulation
- Promoting infant socio-emotional development
- Current neuroscientific findings and their relevance to infant sleep
- Relational considerations
- Achieving sleep without needing any form of controlled or modified controlled crying or comforting
Day 2: masterclass material
- Putting it all together
- Sleep strategies in action (case studies)
- Contingent responses to promote sleep
14 CPD points apply
Dudley St, West Melbourne VIC
The last session booked out fast, so don't delay if you want to attend.
Cancellation with over 14 days notice will ensure you receive your registration fee refunded, less a 20% administration fee. No refund will be available if cancellation notification is received 14 days or less from the event date.
Contact Helen and the team for more info - we're happy to help answer all questions and provide more information on this amazing opportunity for Australian professionals.